Angela reached out after seeing our work shared on Instagram. She was ready to update her website design, incorporate a newsletter, and increase the features on her site.
Branding and Custom Graphic Design
Angela wanted a brand design that:
- Felt “warmer, dreamy, and lush”
- Incorporated dandelions and other wildflowers
- Included purple (her favorite color!)
To give the website that dreamy feeling we mixed custom graphic illustrations of dandelions and wildflowers with parallax movement and color gradients.
For a color palette, we choose a base of warm purple tones, with lush, jewel tones, to create a warm, lush, purple-y color scheme she loved.
While a major goal of the author website redesigned was to update the look and feel of the site, there were also some additional goals:
- Move back to WordPress – a platform she found easier to use and that gives her more design and function options.
- Update the website content to reflect her new books and new focus.
The result was a website that will serve her now and into the future.